Friday, December 21, 2012

Mystery Man

I hope that one day mystery man will materialize. The man who likes to eat dinner with Grace and I, who enjoys going for walks with us. Who embraces her and cares about her as someone special to him. Sometimes I scared if I hope for him, it will jinx it. But as a good friend pointed out, if you are clearer and clearer on your vision it is more likely to come into your life. I've never been sure if the intention itself puts out energy that brings the reality towards you or if an intention is so clear that it is like a self-fulfilling prophecy - it takes shape in your life because you are focused on that reality (which works good and bad but in this case, good). Better to hope and move forward than not hope and get stuck. I was reading about how hope and fear are two sides of the same coin with the point being to hope without expectations. I hope mystery man appears. But I don't expect him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment