Friday, June 13, 2014

Tinder Dates #1, 2, and 3

As I mentioned - Tinder seems to be the easy way to meet new people.  I wish they had one for single moms to meet!  Anyway...I went out on 3 dates so far with a few more in the works.  To catch up on recent events:

Date #1: Super nice guy, seems to have a nice balance in his life, kid friendly….but zero attraction. I know, attraction can grow.  But let’s face it, sometimes it can’t.

Date #2: Super nice guy, I even agreed to have dinner! (I usually have a drinks-only rule when meeting someone for the first time).  Very easy to be around. But his father is sick, really sick, and he’s in a tough spot. So it may be nothing for now, but we have kept in touch a little bit.

Date #3: Know it all, gave parenting advice in the first 5 mins and spit a little when he talked.  

Date #4 is scheduled for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment