Monday, January 12, 2015

Whatever a person does on the first date, multiply it by 10X and that's what you'll get 90 days into the relationship

I recently read a blog post that started with: Years ago, when I first started in HR, I remember my boss warning me, "Whatever a candidate does in the job interview, multiply it 10X and that's what you'll get 90 days into the job."

It occurred to me the same could be said of a first date - whatever a person does on the first date, multiply it by 10X and that's what you'll get 90 days into the relationship How many times have you picked up on something small that bothered you or was seemingly a yellow flag on the first date....only to have it became super evident that it was a big red flat within the first three months of dating!?  Looking back, I could almost predict why a relationship wouldn't work without giving it a full three months because that small voice in the back of my head tried to tell me on date number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment