Friday, January 2, 2015

Guideposts for 2015

"In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully  you let go of things not meant for you." - Buddha

In 2015 I want to:
  • Take care of myself (this obviously includes Grace and our dog)
  • Build more resiliency and not judge or fight against what I feel
  • Own my own power and energy and not give it away to those who are undeserving
  • Nurture my creativity and compassion and see where they take me...
  • Be kind t myself
  • Forgive myself constantly
  • Walk away with others are not kind to me
  • Meditate
  • Breathe
  • Keep my heart open while keeping my guard smart
What will I do in 2015?
  • Wash my face before bed (ok, sometimes I'm sooo tired I just put on jammies and fall asleep but you only get your skin once and this is part of taking care of myself)
  • Read
  • Take baths
  • Exercise!  Somehow that fell off the radar last year
  • Meditate
  • Draw a line when someone is not acting ok faster and walk away when needed
  • Always express gratitude
  • Never settle for less than I deserve
  • Don't panic!
 "Change the changeable. Accept the unchangeable.  And remove yourself from the unacceptable." - Denis Waitley

No comments:

Post a Comment