Friday, June 1, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New - Part 2

Introducing 2 new characters from the first weekend at the beach:

Hot Roommate - yup, there is a hot guy in the house. He reminds me a lot of Ken Doll and we hit it off very easily (and much to both of our surprises). He is ‘seeing’ someone in the city but has made it clear that she is not and will never be his girlfriend. However, he also made it clear he doesn’t want to commit to anyone during the summer, as he just got out of a long relationship.  However, much to my chagrin, even as he went to talk to cute girls in the bar, I found myself with pangs of jealousy because I had the most fun hanging out with him, versus any of the other guys at the bar.

The Model - since Hot Roommate really isn’t an option and I have been going through a bit of a bored streak, I meant The Model (formerly for Hugo Boss).  He is beautiful, sharp, also divorced, and tons of fun.  We hung out one night over the weekend but I’m not sure if we will hang out again. He’s not really dateable as neither his mindset nor taste in entertainment aligns with mine, but I suspect if we both find ourselves at the shore at the same time, another hang out is possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment