Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year - New Blog!

Welcome to the New Year!  2013 closed out with the most content Christmas and New Year’s that I’ve ever had.  Enjoyment of what surrounded me. It was a great way to bring in 2014.

I’ve been thinking about what an appropriate resolution is for 2014, after so much growth in 2013.  I came to this: Have love in my heart.  A wise woman said when there is love in your heart, there is no room for fear - and this has rung true throughout my life. So rather than focus on small things that I’d like to change, I resolve to keep love in my heart and to let all things flow from there.

You might be wondering why the title of this post is about a new blog? Simply because after years of working on “Becoming Wonder Woman”, I finally have love for myself in my heart, and that is all that is needed for “Being Wonder Woman”, so going forward, the blog will be about the experience of Being Wonder Woman (a new logo will follow as soon as my angel of a graphic-designer friend has time to design it for me :)

I’ve written about the many experiences I’ve had trying to find my path. And I believe I am finally on my path...for whatever that means, and wherever it leads, I’m on the path of being true to myself. Now the blog will be about the experiences along the way, insights gleaned and lessons learned from encounters while on my path of Being Wonder Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment