Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The "5 things you know about me" challenge

I’ve been trying to decide what to do about Helicopter guy - who came on too strong and was sickenly sweet (like over the top make you squirm sweet, i.e. he called me ‘Diana Pants’).

While he’s doing all the right things in terms of making it easy for me, letting me know he’s interesting, something doesn’t sit right.  The sweet stuff is too much too soon, but what really bothers me is that he doesn’t really know me. He doesn’t ask questions about me, my life, my likes & dislikes and he hasn’t once asked about Grace.

Switch to guy from the weekend - who I hung out with and had a great night - and then didn’t hear from the next day. He also doesn’t ask about me and definitely not about Grace (although admittedly, I usually don’t expect someone to ask about her until we’ve hung out a few times).

So basically, even though one runs too hot and one runs too cold, neither could pass the "name 5 things you know about me" challenge (besides saying 'dresses cute'). So it's time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment