Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Five Empowering Affirmations To Live By

This week on Super Soul Sunday, Paul Williams and Tracey Jackson discussed their new book Gratitude and Trust: Six Affirmations That Will Change Your Life.  Their book contains 6 affirmations that I found to
be useful for anyone who is trying to increase their awareness, accountability and empowerment.  However, somehow I only managed to record 5 of the 6, so if you want to learn more, read the book or watch the episode!
  1. Something needs to change and it's probably me.
  2. I don't know how to do this but something inside me does.
  3. I will learn from my mistakes and not defend them.
  4. I will right the wrongs where ever possible. “Your life changes when you shift your paradigm to service for anything.” (Oprah)
  5. I will live my life in love and service, gratitude and trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment