Monday, March 12, 2012

Roll the credits!!

For this week, I have been challenged to keep a list of things I deserve credit for (with the going theory that I only keep a mental list of things that I’m at fault for...which is pretty much everything).  So I encourage anyone reading this blog and to share what they deserve credit for this week in the comments section - feel free to come back and add more).  Here are a few that I put on my list:
  • Making my friends laugh
  • Not chasing after or further investing in anyone who is not investing back (ahem, Twinkie).
  • Continuing to build a better life even though I feel like throwing down the shovel and taking a nap for a few weeks!
  • Fixing my mother’s remote control (everything counts on the ‘deserve credit’ list)
  • Writing a witty blog?!?  haha
  • Making a healthy choice at lunch (if you know about my eating habits, then you know this is not small feat)

What do you deserve credit for? Keep the credits rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment