Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Month of Me...n

The Month of Me is marching on!  It feels like such a huge weight is lifted to stop worrying about all of the periphery stuff and only worry about Grace and I, right here, right now. That being said, I have dreams of things I want to do with my newly declared “me time” and now guys are throwing themselves in the path!  Ok, maybe not exactly throwing themselves....but I had three guys asking me out on dates for next week. So many, in fact, that I’m scheduling dates two weeks out because I don’t have enough time to fit them all in.  Two are texting, one is emailing, another is asking for my number (pretty sure I need to put that one on hold for fear of getting confused). Where were all of these people in my bored weeks? How is it that once I have grand ideas of how to spend my time, others step in and ask me to spend it with them?  It definitely feels good, don’t get me wrong. But I can’t help chuckle at the irony. Remind me of this when the Month of Me has passed and I’m ‘waiting by the phone’.

Since the Month of Me is turning into the Month of Men, does that mean I can declare the Fiscal Quarter of Me? 

Affirmation update: I am feeling more like a wonderful person who deserves love (my current affirmation). But I'm still biting my fingers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment