Friday, October 31, 2014

Two Embarrassing Things I Do on Tinder

#1
I had a very embarrassing moment in online dating today.  A guy who I was ‘communicating with’ gave me his number to text. So I said “Hi, this is Jenn from Tinder”. To which he replied, “I’m sorry, I don’t know anyone from Tinder”. This it hit me and I responded “Oops, I mean from match”.  How desperate do I look not even being able to keep my dating sites straight?

#2
I realized today I have a chronic habit on Tinder of swiping right (i.e. ‘like’) for anyone with a cool name. I have an urge to date someone with a cool name, so I can say something like “Yeah, I’m going out with Cameron tonight.”  Tough luck for guys with run of the mill names :)

I will be going out in costume (or un-costume depending on how you look at it) as Wonder Woman tonight.  Happy halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment